The RTNlist.com / RTNworld.com web site (“Site”), including, without limitation, The Official RTN Academy ® Database, are Copyright ©2018 by Academy of Arts and Cultures RTNworld. All rights reserved. Neither the Site nor any part thereof may be reproduced or copied in any form or by any means without the express written consent of the RTNworld Academy of Arts and Cultures.
2. Limitations on Use. The content of this Site is for information and personal use only and not for commercial exploitation. You may not copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display, or transmit for commercial, non-profit or public purposes all or any portion of the Site, except to the extent permitted above. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense, or create derivative works from the Site or its content. You may not use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, or extract information about usage or users. You may not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our Site or its content (except to the extent necessary for public search engines to create searchable indices). Users must be at least 18 years of age or have parental or guardian consent.
4. Linking to the Site. You may provide hyper-text links, only to the homepage RTNlist.com, provided: (a) you do not remove or obscure, by framing or otherwise, any portion of the homepage, (b) you give Academy notice of such link by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and (c) you discontinue providing links to this Site if requested by Academy.
5. Disclaimer. The accuracy, completeness, adequacy, availability or currency of the Site or its content is not warranted or guaranteed. Your use of information on the Site is at your own risk. The RTNworld Academy does not represent or warrant that the Site will be error-free, free of viruses or free of other harmful components. The Site is provided on an “as is” basis. The RTNworld Academy expressly disclaims all warranties, including the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
6. Limitation on Liability. The RTNworld Academy shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from your use of the Site. The RTNworld Academy shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees) in any way due to, resulting from, or arising in connection with the use of or inability to use the Site or the content.
7. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold RTNworld Academy, its officers, members, employees, and agents, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site.
9. User Comments.
Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. RTNlist.com / RTNworld.com does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of RTNlist.com/ RTNworld.com / The RTNworld Academy of Arts and Cultures, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws RTNlist.com / RTNworld.com / RTNworld Academy of Arts and Cultures shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
RTNlist.com / RTNworld.com reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers
in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
You hereby grant to RTNlist.com / RTNworld.com / RTNworld Academy of Arts and Cultures a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.