These terms and conditions, as may be amended from time to time, apply to all our services directly or indirectly (through distributors) made available online, through any mobile device, by email, or by telephone. By accessing, browsing, and using our (mobile) website or any of our applications through whatever platform (hereafter collectively referred to as the “Platform”) and/or by completing a purchase, reservation, you acknowledge and agree to have read, understood, and agreed to the terms and conditions set out below (including the privacy statement).
These pages, the content, and infrastructure of these pages and the online reservation service (including the facilitation of payment service) provided by us on these pages and through the website are owned, operated, and provided by RTNlist.com / RTNworld.com and are provided for your personal, non-commercial (B2C) use only, subject to the terms and conditions set out below. The relationship that we have with the content providers are governed by separate terms and conditions which govern the (B2B) commercial relationship we have with each of these Providers also known as members. Note that Providers and members may have, declare applicable, and/or require (acceptance of) – in addition to the policies and fine print as disclosed on the website, their own (delivery/shipping/carriage/usage) terms and conditions and house rules for the use, access, and consummation of the service (which may include certain disclaimers and limitations of liability).
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions and Disclaimer Notice
and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website
and accepting the academy’s terms and conditions. “The Academy”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers
to our academy. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client
or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake
the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings
of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect
of provision of the academy’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law
of the Kingdom of Sweden. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural,
capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, RTNworld Academy of Arts and Cultures and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on RTNlist.com / RTNworld.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print
pages from https://rtnlist.com / http://rtnworld.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
2. Limitations on Use. The content of this Site is for information and personal use only and not for commercial exploitation. You may not copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display, or transmit for commercial, non-profit or public purposes all or any portion of the Site, except to the extent permitted above. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense, or create derivative works from the Site or its content. You may not use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, or extract information about usage or users. You may not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our Site or its content (except to the extent necessary for public search engines to create searchable indices). Users must be at least 18 years of age or have parental or guardian consent.
4. Linking to the Site. You may provide hyper-text links, only to the homepage RTNlist.com, provided: (a) you do not remove or obscure, by framing or otherwise, any portion of the homepage, (b) you give Academy notice of such link by sending an e-mail to email@example.com and (c) you discontinue providing links to this Site if requested by Academy.
5. Disclaimer. The accuracy, completeness, adequacy, availability or currency of the Site or its content is not warranted or guaranteed. Your use of information on the Site is at your own risk. The RTNworld Academy does not represent or warrant that the Site will be error-free, free of viruses or free of other harmful components. The Site is provided on an “as is” basis. The RTNworld Academy expressly disclaims all warranties, including the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
6. Limitation on Liability. The RTNworld Academy shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from your use of the Site. The RTNworld Academy shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees) in any way due to, resulting from, or arising in connection with the use of or inability to use the Site or the content.
7. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold RTNworld Academy, its officers, members, employees, and agents, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site.